Inventory financing for Toronto businesses
If your business operates a retail or product-oriented model, maintaining a steady cash flow can be tough if you are unable to keep up with inventory.
For many businesses, inventory is one of the largest expenses, so getting a loan to cover inventory expense can assist to ease the burden. As Toronto’s leading inventory financing experts, we understand the unique needs and profiles of business owners seeking inventory financing and we develop structures with the most optimal terms and payment options in place.
Re-sellers, wholesalers, and manufacturers turn to SGE Capital for our creativity and ability to address all issues related to their inventory financing needs. Industries include:
- Supermarkets and grocery stores
- Apparel and consumer goods retailers
- Food and beverage industry
- Supply and wholesale businesses
- and more
More on Inventory Financing
Inventory financing is a type of asset-based loan that allows businesses to leverage the value of their existing inventory. We can assist you in getting the cash flow needed to purchase inventory or handle corporate expenses.
- Flexibility – Our service is flexible and can be used to pay for any business purchase expense. Often, the credit line is used to acquire inventory, which is valuable to companies that have reached their credit limits with their vendors. Credit line can also increase as businesses grows – a flexibility that is useful for companies experiencing sudden growth.
- Keep shelves stocked – Without inventory, most retail businesses are unable to make any sales and this can eventually lead to a business downturn. As long as you have inventory in stock, you can obtain financing if there is a supply need or if you want to expand your product offerings.
- Revolving line of credit – can be drawn down and repaid over time, making cash available at all times.
Why choose SGE Capital?
- We can help when others say “no” – Whether it’s a small or medium-sized retail business with poor credit or inadequate cash flow, we will structure an inventory finance product that will suit your needs.
- No personal risks involved because we do not take your personal assets as collateral. Instead, we use new equipment you have purchased as collateral for the loan. Therefore, when you use commercial equipment financing, you can have peace of mind that your personal assets are safe.
- Over 40 years of cumulative experience – helping businesses with their inventory financing
- Longstanding relationships with a large network of lenders – ensuring terms and payment options most suited to your budget and needs.
- Partnerships with a multitude of professionals such as accountants, lawyers and capital professionals who we consult with on your behalf.
- Peace of mind – we hold your hand from start to finish. Until funds are in your bank account.
- Our quick execution and detailed analysis allows for accurate identification of optimal deal structures and expedited processing
At SGE Capital, we are dedicated in helping Toronto businesses acquire funds to finance inventory tailored to suit the unique needs of every business. Contact SGE Capital today at 1 800-SGE-9493 or fill our our convenient contact form online.